Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Merry Xmas

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,794 Views
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#948]
Just wanted to wish all my elevator brothers and sisters a merry Xmas and happy holidays. I see we have over 200 members now and I'm sure we have all learned at least something over the last year or so. Hopefully we will gain new members and more people will post interesting info in the future. Thanks for all the responses to all our questions.



   
Quote
(@Wrench)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Merry Xmas, great forum Scott I been spreading the word!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Matthew)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
5 more days till Santa!



   
ReplyQuote
(@J Sand)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks Scott, same to you. Looking forward to the next time our paths cross. Take care and Merry Christmas



   
ReplyQuote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Merry Christmas too all you guy's on the forum...



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top