Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Hello All

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,484 Views
(@justMe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#906]
I have worked for Dover/TKE consecutively for 25+ years. I have an extensive knowledge of the Dover T1 control system (circa 1982). I'm also okay with Dover TII and Composite and the I2 Hydro valve. I hope that I am able to contribute.

Mark



   
Quote
(@tracyk859)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi, I am Tracy . I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

__________________
watch movies online free



   
ReplyQuote
(@Wrench)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: justMe
I have worked for Dover/TKE consecutively for 25+ years. I have an extensive knowledge of the Dover T1 control system (circa 1982). I'm also okay with Dover TII and Composite and the I2 Hydro valve. I hope that I am able to contribute.

Mark

Originally Posted By: tracyk859
Hi, I am Tracy . I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Welcome Guys!
__________________
watch movies online free



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top