Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
27/07/2018 8:37 am
Anyone from local 80 Raleigh? Wondering about layoffs. Are they common? Relocating there soon and just wondering if I’ll be ok
29/07/2018 8:02 pm
I’m not from the area. I work out of Local 71. You can always do your 6 months and transfer back home.i don’t know how busy NC is compared to other cities like LA, Seattle, Chicago, Miami, ATL, etc.... I’ve worked w/ a few from NC as they traveled away from home. We currently have an adjuster from NC in our company, Great guy,
Not the info you were looking for, but I hope it helps.
As far as layoffs, they do happen, when/where.... that’s an answer we all wish we knew. All I can say is be ready to work. Learn as much as you can. Most of all, be safe. It’s a great trade/career.
Not the info you were looking for, but I hope it helps.
As far as layoffs, they do happen, when/where.... that’s an answer we all wish we knew. All I can say is be ready to work. Learn as much as you can. Most of all, be safe. It’s a great trade/career.
29/07/2018 8:19 pm
DM sent