Elevator Forum

Work in Atlanta vs....
 
Notifications
Clear all

Work in Atlanta vs. Los Angeles

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,789 Views
(@Reign)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#24395]
Forgive me all of this has already been discussed previously. I work out of Local 71 Miami. I want to know the current work situation in Atlanta, as well as LA.
I’ve been to LA, and they have work out there. Cost of living is expensive. Been thinking about Atlanta.Cost of living is less. I see ATL has a lot of work coming up as well.

Just wondering if anyone can provide me w/ an outlook to both areas. If not, I understand.

Really interested in Atlanta, Seems LA has a lot more high rises going up for years to come vs. ATL. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.



   
Quote
(@TNHapa84)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Been Working out of the Nashville area for years, ATL is screaming for help, Good area i know a few friends from there work is always steady and COL is alot cheaper then LA for sure



   
ReplyQuote
(@Reign)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the info!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top