Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Local 80

17 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
20.6 K Views
(@pse91)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#24452]
Anyone know where the local 80 hiring list is at? I know things can stop at any time but I've been curious about how things are moving along.



   
Quote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
dm sent



   
ReplyQuote
(@Pconklin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I got called in Raleigh. I was 26. But I also was 22 in Greensboro



   
ReplyQuote
(@ChemicalJanitor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
New list is out! Who made the cut?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Schmidt85)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I ranked 35 is there anyone eles out the from the new list



   
ReplyQuote
(@ChemicalJanitor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
List for Raleigh is on 14, Greensboro 10.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Schmidt85)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Getting closer



   
ReplyQuote
(@JD197819)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi
How do you guys get the update of the list....is there a way? If it is please let me know

Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Schmidt85)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I know a few people in Raleigh local 80 I can ask them and see if they can find out we’re there are at on the list. What list are you on and what did you rank.



   
ReplyQuote
(@JD197819)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Same list that you are ..you are 35 and I am 38



   
ReplyQuote
(@JD197819)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Let me know when they call you please...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Schmidt85)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Will do. I no one has got back with me about were they are on the list but as soon as I hear something I will let u know



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jzphilli)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any word on where they are at? I'm 22 in Greensboro and anxious for the call.



   
ReplyQuote
(@JD197819)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi,

Does anyone know what is the status of the list? I called the Local 80 office and I heard a voice message saying that the recurring process for 2019 has end and hiring has ended for this year. Does that mean that they are not hiring anymore for this year or it means that they are not doing the recurring process for 2019? I am not sure if I am allowed to call the Local 80 to find out information. What I remember for the process, was that have to wait until I get a call. I am new and I don't have anybody to ask about or get advice from the process other than asking here.

Is there a way to find out or email or call anyone to find out the status? Or do I have to wait until I get called or until the waiting list expires? It would be nice to know at least every 6 months the status of the list or how close I would be to be called. Any information or input will help.

Thank you in advance,



   
ReplyQuote
(@Schmidt85)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don’t know were they are on the list but was told Otis is about to hire 4 to 6 people. So they are still working on the list just don’t know were they are I am in the same boat I know a few people that are in the union but no one really talks about were they are on the list that’s what suck



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top