Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Local 8 - SF

544 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Tincanjapan71)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Im new to this forum. I recevied my ranking for the local 8, i got number 98. Anyone have an idea of how fast they will get through the list?



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Has anybody who have been called started working yet?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Str8outtasj)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: westcoast
Has anybody who have been called started working yet?

I got a buddy that got scaled last week and started Tuesday. Still waiting to hear from him on here. I guess he must be busy already! From last Friday to today they've called 18 people so far give or take.



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone call today?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Str8outtasj)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Eros
Anyone call today?

I want to but I've already called like 3 times this week haha so I don't really wanna call lol. Even though I could be like one away. Jim did say I should get a call within the week when I called monday



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah I called multiple times also.ill just wait until you get called in then



   
ReplyQuote
(@Str8outtasj)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any word on the current number guys?



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Give them a call lol.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Str8outtasj)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They're currently on #19



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
To those who have started working:

What have the first few days on the job been like? Is it hard? Overwhelming? What do they expect you to know day one?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Str8outtasj)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: westcoast
To those who have started working:

What have the first few days on the job been like? Is it hard? Overwhelming? What do they expect you to know day one?

I second this. Please respond guys!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Str8outtasj)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just got the call tonight on Sunday. So I would say they're on 25 now. Orientation tomorrow in sf. I will they back on here afterwards and let you guys know everything. Good luck and congrats everyone!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ext1nct)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: Str8outtasj
Just got the call tonight on Sunday. So I would say they're on 25 now. Orientation tomorrow in sf. I will they back on here afterwards and let you guys know everything. Good luck and congrats everyone!

Wow on a Sunday! Congrats brother. Let us know all the details!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tincanjapan71)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hopefully its past 25 lol wow what time do you have to be at the orientation? Congrats man!



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congratulations str8 !



   
ReplyQuote
Page 9 / 37
Share:
Scroll to Top