Notifications
Clear all
16/05/2017 12:59 am
Anyone hear anything? I'm wondering if they'll be calling Friday the 19th when the list goes into effect!
16/05/2017 2:10 am
I heard they're in need of people so I'm pretty sure they're going to call off the list Friday I will be calling around noon to see what number they're on
16/05/2017 3:26 am
Originally Posted By: Eros
I heard they're in need of people so I'm pretty sure they're going to call off the list Friday I will be calling around noon to see what number they're on
Just spoke to a guy in there and he said the employers have been waiting for a while for this list 🙂 but good idea. Post something here Friday after you call! Daaamn all the ot is really double time 🙂
16/05/2017 4:00 am
Yep The union takes care of its people for sure! I'll post any new info I recieve from the call
Last edited by Eros; 05/15/17 08:01 PM.
16/05/2017 7:22 am
Anyone know what top out is after the apprenticeship is over?
Topic starter
16/05/2017 11:51 am
You begin at 50% rate, so $63.50
Last edited by Ext1nct; 05/16/17 03:57 AM.
Topic starter
16/05/2017 11:59 am
Thanks bro.. Lets see how fast this list moves
16/05/2017 2:23 pm
Wonder how many BART techs applied..haha
16/05/2017 3:54 pm
Originally Posted By: EleVADER
Wonder how many BART techs applied..haha
I don't get it...? LOL
19/05/2017 10:11 pm
List starts today if anyone gets a call please let us know!
19/05/2017 11:02 pm
Yuuuup. Wonder how long they give you to call back if you miss the phone call
19/05/2017 11:25 pm
48 Hrs. to call back then they send out a mailer and you have 15 days to respond
19/05/2017 11:40 pm
Si technically you can gives a weeks notice lol
20/05/2017 3:48 am
Ok ladies. Just heard ... they have already called at least 14 people off the local 8 list. I'm 24. He said give it a month but who knows. If it's going at this rate there should be a lot more phone calls by next week!
20/05/2017 3:54 am
Who did you talk to? I called and it gave me a bunch of names to talk to