Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Local 8 - SF

544 Posts
41 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@stacks415)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 32
 
That’s what I figured . Thanks for the update



   
ReplyQuote
(@rique925)
Reputable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 324
 
I heard our local starts over again in 2018 so people who applied to Reno this November will get in the list first compared to people who applied to SF in 2016 are done...



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
2016 been done there’s a new list for Sf as of May 2017



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
I think that’s another local for Reno that local 8 doesn’t cover



   
ReplyQuote
(@rique925)
Reputable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 324
 
Reno is local 8, same jurisdiction.



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
Why would they redo the test in Reno for northern Cali when most of the people in local 8 are from the Bay Area

Last edited by Eros; 12/16/17 03:49 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
I would think they would send out an email stating that they are re doing the list



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
they probably have a different list for nevada even though its still local 8.i would assume just like LA local 18 with Vegas same local different list



   
ReplyQuote
(@rique925)
Reputable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 324
 
Yeah maybe different list, but once you pass the test you don’t have to take it ever again.



   
ReplyQuote
(@rique925)
Reputable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 324
 
Yeah man I’m from the east bay but I’m going to work for Reno since I missed SF last year, passed my exam and now I have my interview in early January, most likely I’m moving out there for the time being but I’ll have my foot in the door and maybe Jim will put me back out here next year when SF opens up again.



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
Good luck in your interview! I’m also from the east bay but Yeah there’s a possibility I heard just pass probation and put in a request you should be fine

Last edited by Eros; 12/16/17 06:15 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@rique925)
Reputable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 324
 
thanks brotha for the words of encouragement i hope it all goes according to plan!



   
ReplyQuote
(@rique925)
Reputable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 324
 
Can anyone help me out with what interview questions they will ask? I’d appreciate the heads up .



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
Heard there will be a lot of hiring in January fellas



   
ReplyQuote
(@stacks415)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 32
 
Does anyone know if I get the call if I would have enough time to put in two weeks at my jobs? They know that I’m out the moment I get the call but ideally I would like to put two weeks in so I don’t leave them high and dry.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 20 / 37
Share:
Scroll to Top