Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Local 8 - SF

544 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Tincanjapan71)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thats crazy i called this morning and they were on 42 the list is moving pretty fast! Number 51 now



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am number 76 now moving really fast!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ext1nct)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'm 89 now! lol



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
By how fast the list is going I can see august for us or sooner ! @ext1nct

Last edited by Eros; 06/20/17 04:56 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Str8outtasj)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was at the meeting last night and I believe I heard him say they were on 54. Congrats guys?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jgonzales)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any updates on local 18 Las Vegas?



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Str8outtasj
I was at the meeting last night and I believe I heard him say they were on 54. Congrats guys?

[quote=Str8outtasj]

Thanks bro!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tincanjapan71)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Theyre currently on 51! I hope i havent annoyed the lady at the office too much. Ive called 3 times this week already and they have called almost 10 people this week lol getting excited, im number 47 now lol



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Great!



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Has anybody here started in new construction yet?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ElecTech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think there was one guy in my orientation who was in new construction but I think everyone else was in Mod.



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have they called any more people in ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ElecTech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't know



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tincanjapan71)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nope they havent called anyone this week, i just called and they are still on number 51



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 12 / 37
Share:
Scroll to Top