Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
15/02/2018 2:43 am
got my rank today got a 80.5 #38 on the reno list, who elese got their rank?
15/02/2018 6:14 am
Is that good for reno? 38 would be great for here
Topic starter
15/02/2018 7:04 am
yeah idk man
15/02/2018 10:41 am
#12
15/02/2018 11:45 am
took me a few days to get approved here, but I got rank 26. Grats on making it.
Topic starter
15/02/2018 1:38 pm
thanks brotha how many people you think made it bro? do you think ill get hired within 6 months at 38?
15/02/2018 3:50 pm
I'm number 20. I wonder how often they hire in Reno. In the bay area that would've been a great number
15/02/2018 11:15 pm
From what rumors I've heard they will have 60 candidates on the list. I'm hopeful that at rank 26 i can be called within 6 months, but its very hard to know as they will be calling guys for projects that are expected to happen sometime in the future. let's hope we all get our chance.
Topic starter
16/02/2018 2:33 am
Just called the hall they said there are only 59 candidates on the reno list and to check in the beginning of march to see if the list has moved fellas.
Topic starter
16/02/2018 2:35 am
yeah man right on. what did you score on your interview fletcher?
17/02/2018 12:25 am
88.5
17/02/2018 10:51 am
79.495 rank 41
17/02/2018 10:55 am
So does that mean one has been hired so far?
Topic starter
18/02/2018 8:37 am
yeah
18/02/2018 9:53 am
Hey Everybody,
Thanks for putting together this thread.
I'm #39. Not a great ranking, but I'll keep you guys posted if I get a call or if I hear any news.
Thanks for putting together this thread.
I'm #39. Not a great ranking, but I'll keep you guys posted if I get a call or if I hear any news.