Elevator Forum

Local 8 - Reno
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 8 - Reno

89 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
128.4 K Views
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22724]
Who applied this past October?



   
Quote
(@Joaquin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I did. Interview January 30th

Last edited by Joaquin; 01/12/18 04:00 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
yeah man mine is the 31st i wonder how many days they are going to be interviewing ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anybody receive their rank yet?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Marsvelous)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m actually at the Ramada as we speak and I have my interview later at 8:30 am



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
nice man goodluck. interview dates are from the 30-2nd right? mine was in the 31st i traveled up from the east bay



   
ReplyQuote
(@Marsvelous)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Unfortunately, the interview didn’t go how I hoped it would, so I guess that’s one less person to worry about. As far as I’m concerned I was a part of that last group of people to interview. Least I know what they’re looking for and what to expect on my next coming interview.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
why do you think it didnt go well ? what happned bro? i didnt do to well on the questions either its normal to be a lil nervous



   
ReplyQuote
(@Marsvelous)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
During the interview one of the them(there was 2 btw) looked at their phones half the time and once it concluded that same interviewer gave me back my folder of certifications/awards.
There was so much cringe in the air but honestly I had it all prepared it was just the lack of mental confidence I struggle with.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
dude you just got to realiz just be yourself and answer the way you want to answer them, dont make it more than what it is, just be you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Marsvelous)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah i realize that now- Hopefully I’ll do better in my next interview in ABQ Local 171 in a couple weeks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
wheres that?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Marsvelous)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Albuquerque my friend



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
oh i figured that bro goodluck!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
anybody receive their interview score yet?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 6
Share:
Scroll to Top