Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Local 36

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,968 Views
(@Red1102)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21613]
I got my ranking in the applicant pool for local 36. I just wanted to know when they're going to start calling people and how many they plan on hiring?



   
Quote
(@Troubleshoot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I called the hall last week, they had called 4 already. No way to know how many, sounded like they got through around 70 last time around. I'm number 41, you?

Last edited by Troubleshoot; 09/20/17 03:53 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Red1102)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
74 thanks for the info



   
ReplyQuote
(@Troubleshoot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I called again this week

Local 36 is on number 32
Local 85 is on mumber 25



   
ReplyQuote
(@Troubleshoot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I got the call today, so they are past 41 now. I start tomorrow.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top