Elevator Forum

local 19 eastern re...
 
Notifications
Clear all

local 19 eastern region

28 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
37.6 K Views
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21647]
Anybody else apply for local 19 in the Spokane area? Or are there any existing members on here from around spokane, wa? I myself just applied and am waiting to get my test date. Just curious to see out of local 19 how many are actually from somewhere besides the Seattle region



   
Quote
(@Dchap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I applied and I'm from Seattle. I already passed the test and waiting for an interview date.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Oh wow, I haven't even taken the exam yet. It's set for Thursday October 5th. Good luck! Are you on seattle's list as well?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dchap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes. I'm #82. I took the test back in May when I applied for Seattle. Good luck to you too. Make sure you brush up on your arithmetic.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Appreciate it much!



   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Dchap, testing was yesterday and today. Sounds like interviews will be set up for beginning of November and should be getting interview dates and times as soon as next week. They said they are rushing it due to a lot of work coming up. Just thought I'd fill ya in if you didn't already know



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dchap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Awesome. No I hadn�t heard anything. Hope testing went well for you.

Last edited by Dchap; 10/06/17 01:10 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Dchap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
dmart144 just a heads up if you didn't see anything. I got my interview date yesterday.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I got mine also, thanks for making sure. I appreciate it. Mine is November 2nd



   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Well what's the verdict dchap? Hopefully better then me! I pm'd you. I didn't do as good as I was hoping. 36th overall



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
did not see this untill recently im in the eastern 19 and got 37 overall



   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
now we wait and hope for work! congrats!



   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Did you get my pm captidgas



   
ReplyQuote
(@thatsalottadimp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello all! I've been checking these boards since I applied to Spokane but finally signed up. Unfortunately I didn't even rank this time around so I thought I'd come in here and hopefully get some pointers because I think I'd like to give it another try for NC or VA. I talked to several applicants when I was in WA and some people have done multiple interviews. I'm wondering, is the interview the same wherever you've gone if you've tried multiple times?



   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Welcome first off. Second off, sorry to hear that about the interview. This was my first time through the process but I've heard of 3 people who didn't pass the interview in spokane. I'm thankful to be ranked but thought I'd be higher on the list. I imagine the interview process is similar everywhere you go. I interviewed last week with the pipe fitting union in Spokane and am fortunate enough to be ranked #2. I'm still hopeful I may get a call from the iuec. Did you feel like you interviewed well? Good luck on your future endeavors



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top