Elevator Forum

Local 19 Seattle
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 19 Seattle

251 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
372.2 K Views
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Holy smokes!! Number was at 26 last week!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Tried calling today for the hell of it just to see if it moved in the past three days lol..no answer



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
On #40, last you called?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Skycap
Got the message today everyone. Going to work for Thyssenkrupp as soon as my drug test comes back. #36 has been called

So what's the update ? When u starting brotha?!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
My bad, I start tomorrow! ThyssenKrupp, a week of office stuff before the field. I'll keep ya updated!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Skycap
My bad, I start tomorrow! ThyssenKrupp, a week of office stuff before the field. I'll keep ya updated!

How was the first day?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Called today, on #41

Last edited by Rique925; 06/04/19 11:48 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Rique925
Called today, on #41

Thanks man!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Skycap
My bad, I start tomorrow! ThyssenKrupp, a week of office stuff before the field. I'll keep ya updated!

U in the field today?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Trfytoy
Originally Posted by Rique925
Called today, on #41

Thanks man!

U going to call on Friday?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Rique925
Originally Posted by Trfytoy
Originally Posted by Rique925
Called today, on #41

Thanks man!

U going to call on Friday?

Thinking about calling tomorrow, i press 5 for the business manager?

Side note, has this site been down the last few days?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Trfytoy
Originally Posted by Rique925
Originally Posted by Trfytoy
Originally Posted by Rique925
Called today, on #41

Thanks man!

U going to call on Friday?

Thinking about calling tomorrow, i press 5 for the business manager?

Side note, has this site been down the last few days?

I press 1. And nope I check everyday lol I'm ready to start already haha



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'll call tomorrow afternoon and report back.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Trfytoy
I'll call tomorrow afternoon and report back.

Ok sounds good man👍



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Spoke to a very nice lady that said they are on #40



   
ReplyQuote
Page 9 / 17
Share:
Scroll to Top