Elevator Forum

Local 19 Seattle
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 19 Seattle

251 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
372.2 K Views
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Trfytoy
Spoke to a very nice lady that said they are on #40

Damn same number ..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey everyone, sorry I've been unresponsive. My phone Crap out on me and it's all I have for communication right now. I've been in the warehouse the last couple of weeks. Will be starting in the field next Monday. There's a lot of work out there. I don't think it's necessary to call everyday, that's just annoying to the hall but once a week if all you should need. You'll get a notice when your time is up. Met a lot of great people so far so just keep that phone close and if you miss a call, call back asap!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Called the dispatcher today same #..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Seems to be going in waves.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yup, man i can't wait to start! I guess we'll see at the end of the month when they update the website hopefully 👍



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can't wait either, I keep going over quitting my current job in my mind and it makes me so happy, lol.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Trfytoy
I can't wait either, I keep going over quitting my current job in my mind and it makes me so happy, lol.

Dude same here! I was thinking the same thing earlier haha



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Called a lil while ago still on #41. I have a feeling it's not going to move for awhile now..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Skycap
Hey everyone, sorry I've been unresponsive. My phone Crap out on me and it's all I have for communication right now. I've been in the warehouse the last couple of weeks. Will be starting in the field next Monday. There's a lot of work out there. I don't think it's necessary to call everyday, that's just annoying to the hall but once a week if all you should need. You'll get a notice when your time is up. Met a lot of great people so far so just keep that phone close and if you miss a call, call back asap!

How's the workload going? It's been like a month now that the list hasn't moved..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Still on #41



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
From what I've been hearing, not enough mechanics to keep up with the work load. Quite a few temporary mechanics. So y'all are waiting on someone to work with. Met guys in Seattle from Portland, Spokane, and Alaska. All mechanics coming here to work, so the work is there guys and gals



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Skycap
From what I've been hearing, not enough mechanics to keep up with the work load. Quite a few temporary mechanics. So y'all are waiting on someone to work with. Met guys in Seattle from Portland, Spokane, and Alaska. All mechanics coming here to work, so the work is there guys and gals

Funny thing is I said this months ago about being short on mechanics, glad I got accurate intel



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Still at #41



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Damn..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anybody applying for the Spokane list? Looks like there opening it up again



   
ReplyQuote
Page 10 / 17
Share:
Scroll to Top