Elevator Forum

Local 19 Seattle
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 19 Seattle

251 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
372.2 K Views
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I called the hall yesterday afternoon. They were only at 26



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Told u man it's going to slow downl.. maybe next month



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Forgot that skycap called on the 11th, called this morning and still on #26 as of today

Last edited by Rique925; 05/15/19 07:27 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Damn ..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just called, no movement. Sad Panda



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Skycap
Just called, no movement. Sad Panda

Damn that sucks ...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I gotta quit checking this forum and r/elevators 3 or 4 times a day..

Anyone know where the apprentice school is located? And if I live several hours away, is there online schooling?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Man I do the same thing Lol, and no u have to show up at the hall. I'm moving to Seattle from the bay area when I get my call



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Right on, we moved up here 7 years ago from the Central Coast, CA. Don't tell anyone you're from Cali 😂



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Trfytoy
Right on, we moved up here 7 years ago from the Central Coast, CA. Don't tell anyone you're from Cali 😂

Haha why p



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Got the message today everyone. Going to work for Thyssenkrupp as soon as my drug test comes back. #36 has been called



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nice man! Congrats brotha!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Trfytoy you re up next man! When u get that call that's when I'll be planning my big move



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks man! I don't know how many more were called but they said they are hiring quicker than anticipated. I'm one of 5 for thyssen.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 8 / 17
Share:
Scroll to Top