Elevator Forum

Local 19 Seattle
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 19 Seattle

251 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
372.2 K Views
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Has anyone gotten through when calling the union lately? I saw on the website they posted as of 4-23 they've hired 20 but Everytime I call it says that the person is on the phone or unavailable. Looking for a status update



   
ReplyQuote
(@Noel Lucas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I called last Friday, they are at # 25



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for the updates fellas.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So I called and ended up pressing 1 for general inquiries. The lady said they will be posting updates in the iuec local 19 website on the home page as they come from now on. Currently it says 20 people and she said they've hired 23 so weekly they will be posting updates if there are any.

https://www.iuec19.org

Also she said if your number is a within a couple of getting called they will give you a warning call to let you know you're coming up soon.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any updates?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They sure aren't updating the website.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Trfytoy
They sure aren't updating the website.

Yup lol, I guess we have to wait to get an idea when skycap gets hired..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah I dont expect the union to actually update the website. I'll let y'all know when I get the preliminary call though. I check the websites and reddit way to often



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just throwing this out here like how I did the Reddit thread last week, list is out of 310 to give everyone here and idea how big the list is, 50 people failed the interview, so we're all pretty lucky to at least make the list..



   
ReplyQuote
(@AHanson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That's good info to know. Thank you. I made number 165 so it'll be a while still for myself



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you guys think #62 will get called this year or 2020?



   
ReplyQuote
(@AHanson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would think 62 would get a call this year



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Trfytoy
Do you guys think #62 will get called this year or 2020?

By December for u man, I know for me it will be around February March of next year from what I was told



   
ReplyQuote
(@AHanson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Seattle seems like a far shot for me then. Hopefully I’ll get a lower score for Portland



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by AHanson
Seattle seems like a far shot for me then. Hopefully I’ll get a lower score for Portland

Yeah man u might scrape by, I know last list made it to 102, never know



   
ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 17
Share:
Scroll to Top