Elevator Forum

Local 19 Seattle
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 19 Seattle

251 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
372.2 K Views
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Na man I'm not calling for a couple weeks, no point for me I still have a ways to go



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah I don't want to call. Everyone and their dog is probably calling in. I'm just waiting for them to update the list online to the new one



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
List is on #21



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
#24



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
if they keep burning the list at this speed i have a small chance in hell



   
ReplyQuote
(@425Marine)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What rank are you?



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Much higher than i had hoped 265



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone called recently to see the current rank called?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Read back on page 4, I posted it yesterday



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I saw that. I'm checking up on here probably more than I should. I'm anxious to go already. Seems like they call the first few days of the week only.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Skycap
I saw that. I'm checking up on here probably more than I should. I'm anxious to go already. Seems like they call the first few days of the week only.

Yeah does seem like that too. Post on here brotha when u get called so we all have an idea where the list is! I wanna say give it a month bro, jump said 2 people are coming from out of town so the list won't probably move until they start



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
When you say two from out of town do you mean two new apprentices? Cuz Crap I'm 5 hours away and I'll be there the next morning



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Two new apprentices, ones from Texas, other one is from Chicago, he said two weeks til they start, so list is at a stall for now



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Unless another company calls in and says they need apprentices.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah true, I think it will be another month for u to get called though, he told me in September the list is going to slow down because there's not enough mechanics so that was kind of a bummer..



   
ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 17
Share:
Scroll to Top