Elevator Forum

Local 19 Seattle
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 19 Seattle

251 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
372.2 K Views
(@SterFry)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi,

Got the email yesterday.

" Your recent interview with the Local 19 Elevator Constructors Joint Apprenticeship Committee was scored, ranking you «Rank» in our applicant pool"

I am emailing back.

@ Dirty, did you get another email or did you call them to get your rank?

Thank you,



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dirty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by SterFry
Hi,

Got the email yesterday.

" Your recent interview with the Local 19 Elevator Constructors Joint Apprenticeship Committee was scored, ranking you «Rank» in our applicant pool"

I am emailing back.

@ Dirty, did you get another email or did you call them to get your rank?

Thank you,

I got another email few hours later that said the same thing, just with the number, instead of “ <rank> “



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
my second email went to the spam folder for some reason and the third email just came in saying the same



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dirty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by captidgas
my second email went to the spam folder for some reason and the third email just came in saying the same

I just got a 3rd email as well, with the rank number included. I’ve already been contacted today with a Wednesday or Monday start date apparently. Waiting to hear back if they want me to try to drug test today... they must be busy



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Dirty
Originally Posted by captidgas
my second email went to the spam folder for some reason and the third email just came in saying the same

I just got a 3rd email as well, with the rank number included. I’ve already been contacted today with a Wednesday or Monday start date apparently. Waiting to hear back if they want me to try to drug test today... they must be busy

Nice man! List is already moving! Does anyone know how many people the list consists of?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Dirty
Originally Posted by captidgas
my second email went to the spam folder for some reason and the third email just came in saying the same

I just got a 3rd email as well, with the rank number included. I’ve already been contacted today with a Wednesday or Monday start date apparently. Waiting to hear back if they want me to try to drug test today... they must be busy

Hey man let us know on the forum of how many people at orientation are there with you so we have an idea where the list is at



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dirty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Guess they’ve called out 12 already. Gotta go to the hall Friday, then start with Otis Monday



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Dirty
Guess they’ve called out 12 already. Gotta go to the hall Friday, then start with Otis Monday

Nice man! Congrats, hopefully the list keeps moving now, at #77 now lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Skycap
I do know they are hiring about 100 apprentices in the next year so I wouldn't get too down about it. 89 could still get called.

Looks like ur #24 now brotha



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They hired 6 more today, a couple people are coming in from out of town, list is at #19



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Rique925
They hired 6 more today, a couple people are coming in from out of town, list is at #19

Man that's awesome! It's moving fast! Fingers crossed for you man. If you get in we gotta link up and have a beer I know some good spots



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Skycap
Originally Posted by Rique925
They hired 6 more today, a couple people are coming in from out of town, list is at #19

Man that's awesome! It's moving fast! Fingers crossed for you man. If you get in we gotta link up and have a beer I know some good spots

Sounds good brotha! I talked to Jim Morris today that's who gave me the rundown, he said I won't be in til next year so now just got to get my construction experience better and to be ready!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Rique925
Originally Posted by Skycap
Originally Posted by Rique925
They hired 6 more today, a couple people are coming in from out of town, list is at #19

Man that's awesome! It's moving fast! Fingers crossed for you man. If you get in we gotta link up and have a beer I know some good spots

Sounds good brotha! I talked to Jim Morris today that's who gave me the rundown, he said I won't be in til next year so now just got to get my construction experience better and to be ready!

Did you call the hall to get that information? Or Jim directly?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Skycap
Originally Posted by Rique925
Originally Posted by Skycap
Originally Posted by Rique925
They hired 6 more today, a couple people are coming in from out of town, list is at #19

Man that's awesome! It's moving fast! Fingers crossed for you man. If you get in we gotta link up and have a beer I know some good spots

Sounds good brotha! I talked to Jim Morris today that's who gave me the rundown, he said I won't be in til next year so now just got to get my construction experience better and to be ready!

Did you call the hall to get that information? Or Jim directly?

Called the hall then hit 5 for business manager I believe



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any update on rank called to work?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 17
Share:
Scroll to Top