Elevator Forum

Local 19 Seattle
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 19 Seattle

251 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
372.2 K Views
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey everyone, I interviewed the last Wednesday of March with the union president and he said they are interviewing for three weeks and the results should be available about a week after that. The list does in fact reset when our list becomes available. Best of luck to you all! Hope to see some of you out there.

Also, anyone interviewing in Portland?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Skycap
Hey everyone, I interviewed the last Wednesday of March with the union president and he said they are interviewing for three weeks and the results should be available about a week after that. The list does in fact reset when our list becomes available. Best of luck to you all! Hope to see some of you out there.

Also, anyone interviewing in Portland?

Yeah I'm am coming up from the bay my interview date is on the 30th of May next month are you
driving or flying?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Rique925
Yeah I'm am coming up from the bay my interview date is on the 30th of May next month are you
driving or flying?

I'll be driving over from Spokane for that one. My interview is on the 29th. When are you flying up? Did you apply for any other locals?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm flying up the day before, and yeah man i interviewed to 5 other locations so far on the west side of the country



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dang five? You should get an extra point for effort.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
Dang five? You should get an extra point for effort.

Right? All I can do is keep getting more certs and experience and just keep pushing..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Spoke with the hall today, Rankings should be out by end of today or on monday

Last edited by Rique925; 04/12/19 10:03 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Dirty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just got a ranking email. It says ...”ranking you <Rank> in our applicant pool.”

So what number is my rank?? Anyone else get that



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dirty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Dirty
Just got a ranking email. It says ...”ranking you <Rank> in our applicant pool.”

So what number is my rank?? Anyone else get that

Just got another number, got #9



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Damn I got #89.. congrats on your number man!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just got my email that shows the <rank> haven't gotten the second one. Congrats on your ranks guys!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just got my ranking, 36!



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
well looks like my numbers so bad ill not be getting seattle. better work on my resume befor portland



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by captidgas
well looks like my numbers so bad ill not be getting seattle. better work on my resume befor portland

Yeah mine is pretty bad.. thought the interview went well..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I do know they are hiring about 100 apprentices in the next year so I wouldn't get too down about it. 89 could still get called.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 17
Share:
Scroll to Top