Elevator Forum

Local 19 Seattle
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 19 Seattle

251 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
372.2 K Views
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by captidgas
I think it went about the same as my spokane interview with a few extra certificates hopefully I did good how was yours

Man mine went real well, real down to earth guys i interviewed with Im hoping I get this gig, I wouldn't mind moving out here, currently on the plane back to the bay, hoping for a good rank!



   
ReplyQuote
(@RancidSquid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey, guys. I’m interviewing next week in Seattle. Any last minute tips?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by RancidSquid
Hey, guys. I’m interviewing next week in Seattle. Any last minute tips?

Justbe yourself and answer honestly man that's it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Rique925 did you interview upstairs or downstairs



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by captidgas
Rique925 did you interview upstairs or downstairs

Up stairs



   
ReplyQuote
(@RancidSquid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks, man!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by RancidSquid
Thanks, man!

How did your interview go?



   
ReplyQuote
(@RancidSquid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Rique925
Originally Posted by RancidSquid
Thanks, man!

How did your interview go?

Interview is tomorrow morning!



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
was just messing around on the seattle website thought i would share this https://www.iuec19.org/index.cfm?zone=/unionactive/view_article.cfm&HomeID=729172



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nice so the last list got to 102!



   
ReplyQuote
(@RancidSquid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've been wondering about that number. It'll reset once we all get our ranking?



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yes it should



   
ReplyQuote
(@RancidSquid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone have an idea of how many interviewed and when the rankings might be available? I thought waiting a month for my interview was bad, this is going to be nuts waiting for the results!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by RancidSquid
Anyone have an idea of how many interviewed and when the rankings might be available? I thought waiting a month for my interview was bad, this is going to be nuts waiting for the results!

I would think by the end of this month,



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
In my interview they told me there was no eta



   
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 17
Share:
Scroll to Top