Notifications
Clear all
01/05/2018 2:22 am
Any one know how many people are on the seattle list
01/05/2018 4:03 am
https://iuec19.org/ranked-applicant-status
Sorry about that, I misread the question and posted a link to the number the list is on.
Last edited by hog451; 04/30/18 08:17 PM.
09/03/2019 2:22 am
Who has their interview at the end of the month?
11/03/2019 10:44 am
mines on the 26th for seattle
13/03/2019 1:04 am
Originally Posted by captidgas
mines on the 26th for seattle
Nice! Same here man, I got all my traveling sorted out yesterday, im staying at the Warwick..got my interview at 3:00 what about you?
Last edited by Rique925; 03/12/19 05:05 PM.
13/03/2019 11:18 pm
Rique are you driving or flying
14/03/2019 2:51 am
Originally Posted by Ry711
Rique are you driving or flying
Flying
16/03/2019 12:10 pm
2:30
Topic starter
22/03/2019 11:38 am
Congrats
23/03/2019 1:24 am
Thanks!
26/03/2019 6:48 am
Anybody flying out today?
26/03/2019 11:41 am
Originally Posted by Rique925
Anybody flying out today?
I drove over from spokane currently in belltown
26/03/2019 1:46 pm
Originally Posted by captidgas
Originally Posted by Rique925
Anybody flying out today?
I drove over from spokane currently in belltown
Nice man I'm digging the Seattle vibe so far, see you there tomorrow brotha
27/03/2019 8:59 am
Originally Posted by captidgas
Originally Posted by Rique925
Anybody flying out today?
I drove over from spokane currently in belltown
How did your interview go?
27/03/2019 10:31 am
I think it went about the same as my spokane interview with a few extra certificates hopefully I did good how was yours