Elevator Forum

Local 19 Seattle
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 19 Seattle

251 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
372.2 K Views
(@Mr.Penthouse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20927]
How is the work load looking ?



   
Quote
(@SterFry)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just called. 10 were hired so far. If anyone else calls, please post and keep us updated.

Fyi: http://www.seattletimes.com/business/rea...ead-is-growing/

Good luck everyone!

-S



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mr.Penthouse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey Thanks @SterFry for the information. Just patiently waiting !



   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
When was this list established? I'm new to most of this but I did email local 19 in April about openings on the east side of the state. I never heard back until last week. The opening for spokane and montana had already been posted on NEIEP website and I applied the day it opened on Aug 14th. But in the reply email I finally received on Sept 6th the lady told me Seattle was full with apprentices until 2019. Does this just mean they aren't re-establishing their list until then or that they actually aren't predicting hiring new apprentices? again, I'm new to this and I'm trying to get on in the spokane area but when I read that, I found it intriguing.



   
ReplyQuote
(@SterFry)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@dmart144

I am on the Seattle list. I was on the list end of May.

Here is my timeline:
011617:Applied
030117:EIAT
050417:Interview
053017:Ranked on list
053017-053019: Maybe Hired?

Also, has anyone called?

-S



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mr.Penthouse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey, I just called and spoke with Melissa...They are currently on #15.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for the input sterfry.. The application deadline for this side of the state just ended on Tuesday so I haven't heard back yet for the EIAT. Just patiently waiting



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dchap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dchap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you know if they hired 15 or they are on 15?



   
ReplyQuote
(@SterFry)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi All,

I called yesterday. They only called 20 so far. I keep running into elevators guys around Seattle and they say they are busy!!

Hope all is well. Please post if you call to keep us all updated!

-S



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mr.Penthouse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Any updates anyone ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@SterFry)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi All,

Here is where you can check what # they are on. Call em back #21!!

https://www.iuec19.org/ranked-applicant-status

Text: "For those who have applied to IUEC Local 19 . Local 19 has four separate hiring lists. Alaska, Seattle, Spokane and Montana. When you applied you were given a ranking number. Your number never changes, we simply hire off the list in order of ranking and as of 3/12/2018 are currently on : Yes, it has ben slow in Seattle but it will pick up soon.

Alaska #6

Seattle #27 SEATTLE JOBS ARE READY TO PICK UP. I HAVE CALLS OUT TO HIRE FOR IMMEDIATE NEEDS SO CALL BACK OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST #21.

Spokane #1

Montana #3. "



   
ReplyQuote
(@SterFry)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just called and they are still on 27!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mr.Penthouse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yeah, Jim called me for Orientation today.



   
ReplyQuote
(@SterFry)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hell yeah! Congrats @Mr.Penthouse !!!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 17
Share:
Scroll to Top