Elevator Forum

Local 19 Seattle
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 19 Seattle

251 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
372.2 K Views
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any one know how many people are on the seattle list



   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
https://iuec19.org/ranked-applicant-status

Sorry about that, I misread the question and posted a link to the number the list is on.

Last edited by hog451; 04/30/18 08:17 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Who has their interview at the end of the month?



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
mines on the 26th for seattle



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by captidgas
mines on the 26th for seattle

Nice! Same here man, I got all my traveling sorted out yesterday, im staying at the Warwick..got my interview at 3:00 what about you?

Last edited by Rique925; 03/12/19 05:05 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Rique are you driving or flying



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Ry711
Rique are you driving or flying

Flying



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
2:30



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mr.Penthouse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Congrats



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anybody flying out today?



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Rique925
Anybody flying out today?

I drove over from spokane currently in belltown



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by captidgas
Originally Posted by Rique925
Anybody flying out today?

I drove over from spokane currently in belltown

Nice man I'm digging the Seattle vibe so far, see you there tomorrow brotha



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by captidgas
Originally Posted by Rique925
Anybody flying out today?

I drove over from spokane currently in belltown

How did your interview go?



   
ReplyQuote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think it went about the same as my spokane interview with a few extra certificates hopefully I did good how was yours



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 17
Share:
Scroll to Top