Elevator Forum

Local 19 Seattle
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 19 Seattle

251 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
372.2 K Views
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Humiston, let me know when you get that call brotha



   
ReplyQuote
(@Humiston)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Will do man. Just read that king county is moving to modified phase 1 Wich opens all construction back up. Hopefully this means it's a short wait from here.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Humiston
Will do man. Just read that king county is moving to modified phase 1 Wich opens all construction back up. Hopefully this means it's a short wait from here.

Yeah I read that yesterday on Seattle times, construction should open up very soon



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mr.Penthouse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Do any of you who are waiting, know anyone in the local 19 whose currently working ? I lost an probationary who had 2 months til he swear in. We have a lot of Guys who are still furloughed due to Covid-19. Also congrats on getting this far. Welding,Electrical, rigging and Tying Knots plus using common sense will take you places in this trade.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Last time I heard a couple weeks ago there was 32 mechanics and25 apprentices and 20 something probies, I know a couple probation apprentices and there getting a lot of work



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mr.Penthouse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The out of work list just grew mainly Covid-19...and some were shitty workers.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mr.Penthouse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Take this time to get your welding Certs..AWS,WABO....learn... Fractions in math. Weights and measures converting U.S. Standard to Metric....hoisting and rigging ! Good luck Brothers.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anybody have any news? Last i heard #78 was called a few months ago



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I heard they are suspending the new hire process in January 2021.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Trfytoy
I heard they are suspending the new hire process in January 2021.

I believe it, local 18 vegas said the current list will be good til june next year.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Humiston)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@rique925... number 78 wasn't called yet. Last I heard they were on number 77. But 78 definitely has not been called yet 🙁 im number 78



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Its been a long time for an update, but theres good news, the list is good for another year!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mr.Penthouse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Well good, we will need some good hands real soon. Big jobs are starting up !



   
ReplyQuote
(@SonomanRO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi good morning, somebody can help me, how can i fix the fault 0021 on kone please



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Update on the list its at #81



   
ReplyQuote
Page 15 / 17
Share:
Scroll to Top