Elevator Forum

Local 19 Seattle
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 19 Seattle

251 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
372.2 K Views
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Mid-American Elevator.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nice how's the workload looking like over there? Are you in new construction?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We have 3 years of contacted work and bidding on more. All new construction.

Last edited by Trfytoy; 11/11/19 02:36 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Trfytoy
We have 3 years of contacted work and bidding on more. All new construction.

Sounds like good news, I'm in the teens now should be called by my birthday in December!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good luck brother and send me a message when you're up here. What area are you gonna be moving from?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Skycap
Good luck brother and send me a message when you're up here. What area are you gonna be moving from?

Forsure, I'm coming from Cali going to try to move as close to the hall as I can.



   
ReplyQuote
(@nvno1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
List is at 76. She said that because of the holidays coming up there shouldn't be any movement until mid-January.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by nvno1
List is at 76. She said that because of the holidays coming up there shouldn't be any movement until mid-January.

Great news! Almost there for me.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't know what you're trying to pay for rent man but the hall is in Seattle and it's expensive as Screw and packed. I live in Kirkland and hate it. I have dogs and I'm moving out to Monroe when my lease is up. Only about an hour out and way cheaper. I'm paying 2k for a two bed apt. I live with my girlfriend though. The everett/ Mill Creek area is nice and traffic isn't too bad. The further south you go towards Tacoma the worse traffic is. Top 5 worst cities in America for traffic.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Enjoy hwy 2 during the summer months....



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah I'm sure it's all pretty bad but I'm tired of the city. Any suggestions?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nope, lol, traffic is just something we have to deal with at local 19. I live on Camano island and have been commuting to Bellevue. 130 daily.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am south of Puyallup, out in Graham. 1:15 to Seattle in the mornings, and about 1:30 home in the afternoon. I don't mind it because I love the area, I have property for my dogs and my family doesn't have to deal with all the rat race, just me. Find some place you really enjoy, then just suck it up.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I seen rooms for like $600-1000 in Bellevue so I'm going to do that for the time being, I'm number #12 the wait is killer..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Silly
I am south of Puyallup, out in Graham. 1:15 to Seattle in the mornings, and about 1:30 home in the afternoon. I don't mind it because I love the area, I have property for my dogs and my family doesn't have to deal with all the rat race, just me. Find some place you really enjoy, then just suck it up.

100%!!!!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 13 / 17
Share:
Scroll to Top