Elevator Forum

Local 19 Seattle
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 19 Seattle

251 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
372.2 K Views
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
At #56



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Trfytoy
At #56

Wow man it's moving quick low #30s for me now 👍



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
#57



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Trfytoy
#57

Do you have your leaving speach ready? Lol

Last edited by Rique925; 09/18/19 03:09 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey skycap are you in new construction or another department?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mr.Penthouse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Congrats Fellas.... Anyone got Hired By Otis ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Mr.Penthouse
Congrats Fellas.... Anyone got Hired By Otis ?

I k ow thyssenkrupp hired 36-42 and Otis hired like 9 people from 43-52 idk who hired the last bunch of probies though



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mr.Penthouse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'm suppose to be training 4 probies...who just recently got hired by Otis...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Still on #57.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Skycap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey man, I'm in New construction. Most tke new hires are. Good luck, I hope it moves fast!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
At #61



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
#62 has been called. Good luck to the rest of you!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congrats man!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I heard they are at 75 now



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Who are you going to go work for?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 12 / 17
Share:
Scroll to Top