Elevator Forum

Local 18 - Las Vega...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 18 - Las Vegas

195 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
316.8 K Views
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congrats! How long did you wait on the list for la, and what was your placing? I had a buddy that was #200 a few years ago he waited for almost 2 years but he did get called out



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Las vegas list was a bust..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Agreed



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The list barely passed a year and you guys think the list is a bust already? They are on pace to meet the 50-100 number that was announced during my EIAT group.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think they hype I heard from my family and friends in the trade made it sound like they were gonna fly through the list, but correct me if I’m wrong they are only in the 30’s after a year?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Late #20's actually



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
#31 went to work.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Oh nice I guess he didn't hit us back on the forum



   
ReplyQuote
(@kilemcdorman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
All apologies man. Been hectic here. Anyhow, I can vouch for #31 going to work. Lol! Finally...



   
ReplyQuote
(@kilemcdorman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What # are you Rique925?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'm started at number #108, now I'm #77



   
ReplyQuote
 Dro
(@Dro)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Heard this list is now onto late 70s/early 80s. Jumped quick in the last couple weeks.



   
ReplyQuote
 me22
(@me22)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
First time writing of this forum. I called on 11-27-19, I can confirm, the list is in the 80s now.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Does anybody know what number the list is on?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Damn, that's sucks man, hope u get back soon so they can get back to the list..



   
ReplyQuote
Page 13 / 13
Share:
Scroll to Top