Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
08/07/2018 8:21 am
Who applied ?
Topic starter
08/08/2018 4:14 am
Anybody got an upcoming interview? Mines on the 28th at 8:30
Topic starter
29/08/2018 8:07 am
Anybody interviewing this week?
29/08/2018 1:49 pm
I did my interview on the 27th at 2 pm. Now its all up to lady luck. If it happens, it happens, and if not, well at least I gave it my best effort. I can say this it was a definitely a learning experience. This is my first post here, so I don't really know what to say, other than hello, and whats up? Oh yeah and if anyone knows what is next? Other than being patient, of course, for 3 to 4 weeks until we get our results.
Topic starter
30/08/2018 3:52 am
This is my second interview so I understand man, by by any chance do you know how many days there going to interview?
31/08/2018 2:07 pm
There is another interview ? What? The way I understood it was this was the only interview for the apprenticeship. I mean when a company calls the union for new recruits, the union sends people out to work for them, and then you have to apply at that company. That's mostly just for taxes and stuff, there's also a drug test.I thought that as for this kind of interview, that's it. There is, however, always a surprise somewhere, I guess, right? As for how many days they have to go, till the end, that's going to be any ones guess. Since my last name starts with a C, and they are going alphabetically, my guess is, that they are not anywhere close to done yet. I would say three weeks maybe more. I didn't ask about that while I was there, sorry. Hope that helps.
Last edited by julius; 08/31/18 06:12 AM.
Topic starter
01/09/2018 2:41 am
I meant like my second interview ever, first one was in Reno a different recruitment, now this one in vegas, they do go by alphabetical order,y last be starts with E, and they did the E-G at the morning interviews. I'm pretty sure today is the last day of interviews, they'll send you and email to to let u know if you even passed the interview and if you did you'll get a number rank to let u know where u are on the list. You shouldve asked them these questions, I asked them that's how I know these things lol..
03/09/2018 7:30 pm
I should have asked what questions? The only question I had was about you saying there was a second interview, but now I get it. You were saying this was your second interview meaning you went thru this once before. As far as questions I needed to ask them I asked everything I could think of while I was there so I am pretty content with everything so far. And as far as where they are in the process I don't think that they are anywhere near the end of the interviews from what they were saying it seemed as if there was about two weeks of interviews left to complete. and I don't know if they were factoring in the holiday but it's all good because however long they take is of no consequence to me because I have nothing but time so a waiting game I can play lol. So what questions did they ask in your interview?
Topic starter
10/09/2018 7:47 am
I don't remember most, easy questions though I think like 7 only, did you get your rank yet?
Topic starter
11/09/2018 3:36 am
Called the hall and the receptionist was pretty cool, she gave me my rank already I'm #109/345 with 91.5 score, however she said that they usually only hire at most in vegas up to 100 so I have to get lucky if people turn down the job,don't pass drug test, don't like the work, etc..damn I was hoping to at least be under 100.
11/09/2018 8:05 am
just got my rank 329 but without any reference point that number means nothing to me or anyone else. and I don't know if I should be happy or not? Now what oh boy om 329th in line. Do I just continue to sit here until i get a surprise call completely unexpectedly and jump as soon as it comes to see if I get some job with whoever or whatever company? I could have done everything I have done so far on my own and just went into any business like otis or thyssen and just applied. That would have been more informative and easier than all this unnecessary testing and interviewing and after all of those hoops that i jumped thru I am still sitting here and I don't know anything still. Oops I lied I know that this whole process is not necessary. If this is what the dues that I am going to have to pay are going to be used for then I might just need to rethink this whole process. or someone needs to tell me more and helps me to come around because right now my confidence level in the people running this whole operation is not very high.
12/09/2018 8:55 am
Originally Posted by julius
Oops I lied I know that this whole process is not necessary. If this is what the dues that I am going to have to pay are going to be used for then I might just need to rethink this whole process. or someone needs to tell me more and helps me to come around because right now my confidence level in the people running this whole operation is not very high.
Actually, the company foots the bill for NEIEP. Well, with your ranking, the confidence of the people interviewing you wasn't high either.
Topic starter
12/09/2018 9:54 am
Lol! Hog with my ranking being 109/345 whats the likelihood of me getting called?
12/09/2018 9:28 pm
I'd defer to the expertise of the secretary. I know where I am we burn through the lists.
Topic starter
13/09/2018 1:40 am
I talked to the apprenticeship coordinator, and he said I have a couple chance but to be patient, so til then that's what I'm going to do..I'm thinking a year.
Page 1 / 13
Next