
That’s on the check, there are other defined benefits of which I am not sure the amount including medical, dental, retirement etc etc etc
Mechanics Scale $53.85 <---- Probies get 50%( $26.92) and none of the benefits for the first six months.
HEALTH & WELFARE: $15.425 per hour for all hours worked <--- $300 personal deductible $600 for families. YOU CAN'T BEAT THIS Crap
PENSION: Elevator - $9.71 per hour <--- for every 1750 hours you work in the trade you get like $91 a month could be higher but I don't feel like looking that up.
401(K) Annuity $6.90 per hour for all hours worked <----- this is going to increase over the next five years of the NEBA agreement to offset healthcare costs during retirement
Education Fund: $0.61 per hour for all hours worked. <---- NEIEP funding
Work Preservation Fund: $0.36 <------ This is for ensuring Elevator work stays with elevator men. eg we set the rails not the iron workers.
However, I'm still trying to figure out who you want to punch Julius.
Maybe they can get a punch in the face?
Do you know when Seattle is going to have another recruitment by any chance?