Elevator Forum

DMC-I Door speeds w...
 
Notifications
Clear all

DMC-I Door speeds won't adjust

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,642 Views
 CES
(@CES)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37807]
Has anyone else had an issue with the DMC-I and FAST tool failing to adjust door speeds? The FAST tool uploads the speeds but it has no effect on the door operator. It shows the new speed was entered and saved but it will not increase the open or close speeds. When I power off the car, and back on, the door will open at the new speed that I loaded, but only once, upon the initial start up. After that one time, it opens and closed very slowly. I had another issue here with the door motor which hand me replace the motor bushes, they were nubs before I replaced them. That caused a fault (forget which one) but the new brushes resolved that issue. So I decided to adjust the open speeds and the operator will not respond, other than when it powered off and on for the first time.

Anyone know what I'm missing here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.



   
Quote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try a new door learn and save it



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes! I had this happen once. I kept adjusting open speed higher and higher and it wouldn't change. Then I changed a different parameter and I thought the freakin door was gonna come through the shaft wall it opened so fast. It might very been a torque limit or something. There's was a different parameter that's limiting you. Keep searching, pull up the help file and look through every adjustment for the doors and try changing stuff one at a time. I wish I could remember exactly which one it was



   
ReplyQuote
 CES
(@CES)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I thought I had gone through everything but returning back there today to give it another shot. Crazy, all I did was changed the motor brushes and now it's in slow motion. I'll respond back if I figure it out. Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
 CES
(@CES)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Returned and found out that I was able to adjust the 003 Manual Open Speed and the 009 Manual Closing Speed. It's as if the doors are running in these speeds only while the Adjustment 017 Manual Run Speed is set correctly at its default 001 for normal speed setting.

Seems like it's stuck in manual speeds and is the only adjustment that works, so that's what I did. It's just crazy that upon an initial power up, I get the doors to open at the normal 001 Open High Speed, but just once. Then it seems to default back to these manual speeds.

It's working but I still don't like it.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top