Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
07/08/2014 5:53 am
Hello all! I am living in the Raleigh area and have recently submitted my contact information to my Union rep for an application. My local sends the application rather then pick up. Does anyone know how long it typically takes for an application to arrive in the mail? I submitted my contact info about 3 weeks ago. I have a hard time getting a hold of the rep because he is usually out of town. Any information is greatly appreciated! I am really looking forward to a career in Elevators!
07/08/2014 6:00 am
I did not mail or call the union rep..go to the NEIEP website and find your local area coordinator. He was able to send me a application in just a few days.
07/08/2014 6:07 am
http://www.neiep.org/About/bst-Location.aspx there is the link to the area coordinators.. Find your local and call the coordinator hr should be able to send the app
Topic starter
07/08/2014 7:02 am
Thank you so much. I will give him a call tomorrow. As along as I submit my application, I will be scheduled for the test, correct? Also would I send this app back to the coordinator or the local rep?
07/08/2014 7:56 am
To the NEIEP coordinator. Yes he will give u a address where u have to paper mail your application and your official GED or high school transcript so I would go ahead and go get your official high school transcript asap.when he receives the application and transcript He will then email you and paper mail u a location and time for your EIAT.And yes as long as you get your application mailed back to the coordinator you can take the test.
Topic starter
07/08/2014 8:35 am
I was under the impression that it was my high school diploma? Do I need the transcript? Thank you so much for all of your help?
07/08/2014 8:39 am
Sorry yes ..high school diploma
Topic starter
07/08/2014 9:05 am
Ok Just wanted to make sure. Thank you so much again!