Elevator Forum

Local 25 (Denver)
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 25 (Denver)

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,411 Views
 Kuss
(@Kuss)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#11875]
Good morning guys. New to the forum. Just another apprentice & ranking thread.

Went to Local 25 in Denver took my test (passed), and got my ranking (#44). So basically that's all the information I have.

Other than what I can find on here answers seem to be scarce. I don't really know how many are in my applicant pool or any of that stuff. I called but didn't get an exact answer.

Just here to see if I can get any feedback on this process or if anyone knows how the work is going in the Denver area. Fast, slow, if they're calling the hall for any work etc...

Also I know no one has an exact idea but how long it may take for them to get to #44. Any new information would be helpful.

Thanks



   
Quote
(@TxVet)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey kuss, no one here is from Denver that I know of but we are all in the same waiting stage as you so I will tell you what I have learned. So in Austin tx where I am it has been 2 months almost and they took 2 people so far but Austin is a small local. I don't know how Denver is but it all comes down to how busy they are. Hopefully it moves fast for you. Good luck.



   
ReplyQuote
(@bomfire)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi Kuss! I am in a similar boat as your. I am ranked below #40 here in Vegas and waiting for 2 particular projects to get started!

Stay faithful, we're all gonna make it!



   
ReplyQuote
 Kuss
(@Kuss)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the replies guys. Seems very hard to find any information on this career. Don't want to call the union hall every week:)

Just trying to see what I can find out & see how other people at their locals are doing.

Suppose I'm just excited, yet frustrated at the lack of information out there. Though they did a recruitment late last year & I was able to get on this one this year so that has to be good right?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top