Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
26/03/2013 9:00 am
Hi guys,
I'm not in the elevator trade, but trying to get into.
I have a question for you -
How often accidents happen in the elevator trade? - i mean constructors, mechanics ..
How dangerous of a job is this, is it a safe job ?
Thank you in advance
I'm not in the elevator trade, but trying to get into.
I have a question for you -
How often accidents happen in the elevator trade? - i mean constructors, mechanics ..
How dangerous of a job is this, is it a safe job ?
Thank you in advance
26/03/2013 9:52 am
Georgi
Welcome! Like all industry there is risk. Many people have dedicated their efforts to recognize potential dangers in this trade. Doing so they have passed along their experience in hopes to minimize the risks involved.
This industry is unique because of the professionals that work in it. They have to be responsible for their own safety as well as the publics safety that use the equipment. And even though the industry is not perfect! The industry still hold an impressive track record for the publics safety.
If the elevator industry looks like something you may be interested in. Then find a way to be a part of it.