Elevator Forum

HELLO from dieseldu...
 
Notifications
Clear all

HELLO from dieselducy

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,764 Views
(@dieselducy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6390]
I am so glad I found this forum! I am an elevator enthusiast and I run a HUGE youtube channel, primarily about elevators. I love to ride elevators, I collect elevator parts and I also know ALOT about what makes them work. I found this site in trying to do some research about my GAL MOCP Interlock. Anyway I am happy to be here and if it is OK I will share some photos of some of my collection.



   
Quote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Welcome and thanks for your enthusiasm toward the industry!



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Welcome Dieselducy
I'm glad to here elevators interest you. GAL manufacturing is one of the largest suppliers to the elevator industry. I have an older catalogue from GAL that may have a exploded view of that lock. If I can find it! I will post it for you.

With your enthusiasm, please keep in mind your safety as well as others.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Welcome 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
(@dieselducy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
THANKS for the warm welcome all!! @JKH. I have several GAL parts including some old call stations that were pulled from a mod in my college. And yes safety is VERY important. I do love GAL equipment! I have been looking for an older call staion, the one with the black buttons and red and green arrows that light. Maybe someday ill find one being modded or on ebay.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top