Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
19/09/2013 2:02 am
Hello
I have one problem with kone elevator.
The menu of LCE controller is blocked,and i must to unlock to turn the elevator in normal mode.
Can anyone help or tell me how to do it?
Thanks
I have one problem with kone elevator.
The menu of LCE controller is blocked,and i must to unlock to turn the elevator in normal mode.
Can anyone help or tell me how to do it?
Thanks
19/09/2013 9:39 am
Sounds like you have reached 10,000 operations and there is knx card fitted. You need a lift tech to fix
Topic starter
21/09/2013 12:53 am
The lift tech doesnt want to help me.
You have worked with Kone lift before?
You have worked with Kone lift before?
21/09/2013 3:47 am
Sounds like proprietary equipment, time to call Kone.
Topic starter
21/09/2013 11:05 pm
There is no other solution???
22/09/2013 5:18 am
Are you an elevator tech?
Topic starter
23/09/2013 8:58 pm
yes i am an elevator tech but not for KONE. My speciality are KLEEMANN lift (Lisa controller,klc,H32,and SERIAL controller).
I would like to learning about KONE,samerlift amd others lift.
I would like to learning about KONE,samerlift amd others lift.
Topic starter
23/09/2013 8:58 pm
Can you help me???
26/09/2013 8:13 pm
Buy a chip reader and reset the counter on the NVRAM
Or buy a KNX card from Kone that would be locked to that elevator
Or buy a Modu-tool with an adapter so you can reset multiple units