Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

KCM Tachometer

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,893 Views
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14006]
anyone know of a source for the Hubner tachometers other than Kone? They want a lot of money for theirs.



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you try BEIsensors?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
they sure are solid state, we were inquiring about one, they don't make that one any more says KONE, but will sell you a new upgraded one for 2600 bucks, but it does come with a new cable :} I ended up blowing the carbon dust from the tach, and problem went away. I'm with JKH BEI might help

Last edited by Vatorgator; 04/24/15 04:07 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have a part number for it? I have a couple in a spare parts bin at the house.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
HUBNER GTF 7.16L/460- D75 WHEEL, 11M this is what Kone gives you as the new part number.

BEI says they can not get it.

I have a couple of leads over seas in the UK. Hopefully they can come through.

Thanks JKH, Vatorgator, and BRG for your response.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
See if LEI or MEI can get it for you?

I see hubner is out of Berlin. Or Aliexpress.com may carry it?

I left you a picture in the photo gallery...

Last edited by jkh; 05/01/15 10:52 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have two of them at the house. Do you know the kone part number?

Just looked at the picture in the gallery. I have two of them, still in the Styrofoam package, never been used.

Last edited by BRG; 05/02/15 01:03 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks JKH!!



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I hope it was helpful...



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top