Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
12/04/2015 6:20 pm
Many parts available, including 2 accordion style Home Elevator Gates-$500 for both, coils, brushes, carbon, contactors, relays, heaters, rectifiers, resistors, transformers, solenoids, capacitors, a few Otis shunts and connectors, bearings, stainless res. and comm. hall and car stations, as well as many other parts. Closing our doors for good, most parts are new and unused, many in their original packaging. Manufacturers include Dayton, Adam's, Ohmite, U.S. Elevator, G.A.L., C.J. Anderson, Allen Bradley, Dek Ind. Inc., Dormeyer, Square D, Acme, Sigma, IBM, EECO, Amperite, MANY Otis parts(coils, rectifiers, resistors, dry electrolytic capacitors, buttons, carbon, shunts, connectors, possibly more. Continuing inventory day by day. All parts are priced to sell! We are located just off of I-35 in Waco, Tx. For questions concerning parts availability or pricing, contact Jason McCall @ (254) 717-2554 or @ [email protected] I promise to make this process as quick and easy as possible. I have Many parts photographed, label, and ready to email. Thank you for your time and interest.
Jason McCall
Jason McCall
Last edited by Aid-O-Maid; 04/12/15 10:22 AM.