Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
16/06/2015 12:07 am
Hey everyone,
We are on the hunt for an "Elevator Components Company CTS programmable cartoon selector unit programming tool" for a job we have that seems to have lost it's memory of the landings and levelling zones. If anyone can provide us with one or if you know where we could find one that would be very helpful.
Is this company no longer is business? I can't seem to find information online about them.
16/06/2015 8:42 pm
Sorry but couldnt resist...."cartoon" programmer might be available from Walt Disney!!!
17/06/2015 11:51 am
send me a PM with an Email address. I have some tool for a car top selector with a tape. Only had one job with it. At the time it was a nifty selector, but way obsolete today. Will send you s picture of what I have. It uses a 5 wire RJ type cord from tool to Selector. Tried posting picture here with no success.