Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
25/06/2010 2:49 am
I am in Southern California and have a Brugg Rope Load Equalizer. If you have traction jobs and need to safely, effectively and quickly adjust the tension on the hoist ropes, this is just what you might be looking for.
Due to the cost of the unit, I am available to train your personnel on how it can be used on your job sites.
It's not the same thing as renting it, because I come with the tool. It is, however a lot more cost effective than buying one and having it sit around in your shop unused.
Due to the cost of the unit, I am available to train your personnel on how it can be used on your job sites.
It's not the same thing as renting it, because I come with the tool. It is, however a lot more cost effective than buying one and having it sit around in your shop unused.
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.
Respectfully Submitted,
Robert L Krieger Jr.
(866) 659-2227
12/12/2010 12:16 pm
We just one for our jobs. I've been meaning to try it out but haven't gotten around to it. Pretty easy to use?
13/12/2010 4:33 am
the trick is to not use it on the same spot on the rope. adj and move a few feet or the reading will be pretty far off. we have one in our office and its much easier to use the dial indicator set-up for normal tensioning. but to weigh a car its nice.
21/12/2010 7:41 am
ya i hear ya. why change what works right? the basic dial tensioner is so basic its stupid.
Topic starter
03/01/2011 1:07 pm
Green pants is correct about using any kind of a rope load tension checking device. The device I have actually adjusts the tension of the hoist ropes, as it attaches to the end of the shackles and pulls them with even pressure until they all move at which point the tension is equalized. It is a product made by Brugg Wire rope.
It is simple and easy to use. It does not work in all circumstances, but when it does, it is amazing. Kevin Heling of Brugg Wire rope in Rome Georga sells them and I purchased one.
It is simple and easy to use. It does not work in all circumstances, but when it does, it is amazing. Kevin Heling of Brugg Wire rope in Rome Georga sells them and I purchased one.
Respectfully Submitted,
Robert L Krieger Jr.
Topic starter
01/01/2012 3:33 am
Now, it's for sale. Last Year's model.
Cash or check. Here is a link to the manual.
www.bruggrope.com/CATALOG/32_RLEManual_EN.pdf
Cash or check. Here is a link to the manual.
www.bruggrope.com/CATALOG/32_RLEManual_EN.pdf
Naturally, because it is last years model and used, the price would not be as much as a new one. I am forced to liquidate my assets so get back to me soon if you have a serious offer.
[email protected]
You can also purchase a new one at Wurtec.
http://www.wurtec.com/asp/product.asp?item=11700
It comes in two pelican boxes 16x12x22 40# and 14x9x22 55#
I have always been impressed with both companies and am glad to recommend them to anyone for a fair deal.
Robert L Krieger Jr.
25/10/2012 2:51 am
Are there companies that rent these? I called Wurtec and they do not.
30/10/2012 5:05 am
Any thoughts on the equalizer rope tensioner that Adams is selling?