Elevator Forum

elevator system ide...
 
Notifications
Clear all

elevator system idea

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
934 Views
(@fredp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5336]
Hello
First: I'm from Holland and my English is not perfect, so I used Google translate to translate this story. So sorry for the strange English.

This is an idea for an elevator system optimization. I spent days on Google and searched Espacenet whether such a system exists, but I still could not find anything.
The problem is that there are 585,000 patents in the field of elevators, and so the search is endless. Moreover, I am not working in the elevator industry and knows nothing of recent developments.

The idea is an elevator system having an enormous space savings realized by tall buildings, and also has a much higher performance. Who can help me to investigate whether my idea is worth?

Fredp
Thx



   
Quote
Share:
Scroll to Top