Elevator Forum

WD-15552 SSC-6010
 
Notifications
Clear all

WD-15552 SSC-6010

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,362 Views
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17669]
Got an issue with a Group service. Anybody have this diagram they can share?



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
no diagram, but some experience. Is this relay logic, or Miprom? What is the issue



   
ReplyQuote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have the diagrams, just in full size. Somewhere I have the manuals for these.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have an Adjusters Manual that may help if you send a pm with email address...



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Rolly, I will send you a pm. I believe we have that, so wait until I verify that.

Thanks BOA.

JJ. this is a miprom Group of four cars, one of the cars will not answer the 1oth floor hall call in up or down direction. Will answer car call. I believe we have it. Replaced the card rack and the issue has not shown up again.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top