Elevator Forum

Vertical Express TK...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Vertical Express TK Spare Parts

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,218 Views
(@ashley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40952]
IS there a trick to get a response from these people about prints? Last three requests I have made had gone unanswered, and they don;t pick up phone anymore either. I send the building location. job number , controller number and crickets.



   
Quote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It’s the way the industry is going. What is the job #?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ashley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
C20015



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
DM sent...



   
ReplyQuote
(@ashley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So the last three 1970s jobs I’ve requested prints from TKE for all came back as not available, got 1957 and a 1963 print from CJ Anderson in a matter of hours.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top