Elevator Forum

Schindler Idd 330a ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler Idd 330a door operator

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
25.4 K Views
(@500fpm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22521]
Does anyone have a manual on the Scinder Idd 32 door operator that is commonly used on a 330a. It is the one that uses the LTI drive. It is showing an error and is running in slow speed all the time also seems to be pulsing slightly. Can the ssm service tool be used with this model?

Last edited by 500fpm; 12/18/17 03:18 PM.


   
Quote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you ever resolve your issue if so how?
Also did you ever find a manual on IDD? I do have some info on it
Theres not alot of info out there on that DO as it comes "pre-configured" per job specs. I also have same issue on one now.
I have used the SSM and all parameters appear to still be correct
SSM is giving me fault code "5" which I do not know what it is?

1) "running in slow speed" is synchronization speed
2) put elev on cartop insp. On D.O.do "hard reset" hold down open and close buttons at same time, all 5 leds should flash on and off after doors do learn run "ERR" led should be off.
3) my problem is I can not get doors to do learn run and "ERR" led off, it stays lit



   
ReplyQuote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
(@500fpm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I tried resetting the error every way possible. It still runs in slow speed only and slams in the open. We are going to replace the drive assembly.



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You might want to take a look at the read switch, if not adjusted correctly, it will never learn a run



   
ReplyQuote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe ECI in Florida make a direct drop in replacement. Much easier to work with.

321-783-5858



   
ReplyQuote
(@500fpm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I ended up replacing it. The drive came programmed from the factory just had to adjust the opening distance with the ssm tool and do a learn. That new one did not come with a motor sheave and the old one was stuck so it took me a few hours to get it off.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yeah sometimes those sheaves don't wanna cooperate...instead of paying 4500 again for another new DO, see if you can get the old one repaired locally or send it off and when ya get it back I now have a tool(above and beyond the SSM) that allows you to set up the DO to match any job software configuration/requirements. PM me if your ever interested.



   
ReplyQuote
 HDJ
(@HDJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you know of a company that fixes these ops?



   
ReplyQuote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Unless I am mistaken the mechanical components for this came from ECI, Canada. they are now owned by GAL but I do believe that Master Elevator products in NYC has a lot of their parts. http://www.kkes.biz/store.php/KINGOFPARTS/ct107809/elevator_parts_gal_hollisterwhitney__eci

The electronics was supplied by Schindler. I believe ECI in Florida, (no relation to ECI, Canada), make a direct drop in replacement. Much easier to work with.

321-783-5858



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top