Elevator Forum

1987 Otis ms300 uk
 
Notifications
Clear all

1987 Otis ms300 uk

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,565 Views
(@paulwato)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22524]
Hi guys
I have recently had a problem with the main board LB B9673T on a unit and had to replace with a new LB2 board, but am unable to get lift to run correctly I believe there is a problem within the parameters I have copied from the old board but although I have the full parameter list for the new LB2 board could really do with a copy from the old one to allow me to reference this and find the problem.
can anyone help with this as I am unable to find any manuals or parameter lists for this old board.
Any help on this will be much appreciated.



   
Quote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you get this issue solved?
If not, pm me your email...

/Alex



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top