Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
06/07/2018 2:25 am
We have a couple S400A Miconic GX with the PMS 420 machines and I need the Instructions for rescue operation. You can e-mail them to me at [email protected] Thanks alot.
08/07/2018 9:37 pm
FYI..It was recommended to me by field engineering department (at another major besides Schindler)never use the rescue operation on 400A since the is no motor braking like KCM831. In other words, you pull the lever, the motor becomes a free wheeling sheave. You can track speed by readout in controller, I believe Also there was some concern that the brake release cable could become seized inside the protective jacket, leaving brake stuck open. I don't have instructions, but if you do use this, proceed with caution.
11/07/2018 6:33 am
Great info.
20/07/2018 8:31 am
Mod it
Last edited by Pransky; 07/20/18 12:37 AM.
20/07/2018 10:17 pm
Did you guys keep any of the 400a? or did you install a complete Gen2 to replace it?
19/12/2022 2:54 pm
Hi
Did you completely remove every thing and replace or upgrade it
I have the same leroy somer motor s400a controller and want to upgrade the motor and controller
Car is strong
Any advice
What did you do with the leroy somer motor, i need one if you can find a used one
Did you completely remove every thing and replace or upgrade it
I have the same leroy somer motor s400a controller and want to upgrade the motor and controller
Car is strong
Any advice
What did you do with the leroy somer motor, i need one if you can find a used one
regards
ryan
+12645845082