Elevator Forum

schindler 330a faul...
 
Notifications
Clear all

schindler 330a fault list

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
28.4 K Views
(@500fpm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#16472]
I am having an intermittent issue with a 330a and was wondering if anyone has the fault descriptions with the Xtra info. Thanks



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM me if you still need it



   
ReplyQuote
 RonH
(@RonH)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi I have inherited a Schindler 330a and there isn't much in the way of documentation, it has an intermittent block error fault and it says fatal on the screen. Then it runs for four or five hours then traps someone again with that same fault. Between floors? It looks like you may have a list of fault codes from your answer to 500fpm. Can you help me with this?



   
ReplyQuote
(@shlomo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hi,
can any one help me, we need urgent the schindler 5500 diagrams and the fault code list.
we got in service this lift and all documents was stolen from the controller
many thanks in advance



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mustang67)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pm I'm good at 330a and 400 a



   
ReplyQuote
 trap
(@trap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hi, can anyone provide assistance by letting me know how I can obtain a manual for the 330A tool? We are able to purchase tool but they will not provide any instructions with it....help!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Shadowman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
MENUS for 330A if you were wondering.
I can't find where I wrote the error codes though.
10:Special commands
20:Acceptance Tests
30:Status
40:Configuration
50:Diagnostics, Error History
70:ACVF Monitoring

Last edited by Shadowman; 09/28/16 04:58 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top