Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
15/03/2016 9:49 am
Trying to get an Access Industries/TKAccess PL-S Porch lift back operating after a couple years of neglect, and I'm looking for a set of schematics for it. It's a 115v screw drive from Oct. 2006.
Thanks in advance!
16/03/2016 9:49 am
Yennek,
Have you contacted the manufacturer? I'm sure they would come out to service the lift for you.
Have you contacted the manufacturer? I'm sure they would come out to service the lift for you.
In your profile you entered that you are an Electrical Design Engineer. Are you working on anything that we may be interested in learning about? I'm always interested to hear what other professional do in their industry.
Topic starter
16/03/2016 11:11 am
jkh,
Unfortunately ThyssenKrupp shut down their TKAccess division in the US a few years ago, and they no longer offer support ☹️
I work in the aircraft industry, and do mostly one-off/limited production custom designs.
16/03/2016 11:12 pm
Yennek,
Thanks for sharing. I have several friends that work with helicopter. Have you tried any residential elevator service companies in your area.
Thanks for sharing. I have several friends that work with helicopter. Have you tried any residential elevator service companies in your area.
Topic starter
21/03/2016 8:34 am
I have, but they were only interested in it if I was going to hire them to come out and do some work on it. They weren't interested in selling copies of schematics (if they even had them, conversation didn't get that far).
21/03/2016 10:41 am
Yennek,
I'm sure you realize why they are not willing to sell the schematics!
Although you my have the skills to get the lift to run again, you are not trained, licensed or insure. To provide you with the schematics would be reckless and irresponsible. If someone were to get hurt using this piece of equipment an attorney would have a field day...
I'm sure you realize why they are not willing to sell the schematics!
Although you my have the skills to get the lift to run again, you are not trained, licensed or insure. To provide you with the schematics would be reckless and irresponsible. If someone were to get hurt using this piece of equipment an attorney would have a field day...
I recommend you as a professional hire a qualified professional that is licensed and insured.