Elevator Forum

Prints for a 20 hoc...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Prints for a 20 hocls

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,810 Views
(@elevatedone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5109]
I have this otis 20 hocls hydro with a 7300 door operator.
I have a later version of the drawings,but don't quite match up with what I have.
I can pretty much figure it out,it's for the other guys.

WD # 6-20s561c vintage 1971.

Thanks!



   
Quote
(@elevatedone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The real reason I ask is because during re-opening when the detector is activated,it is very sluggish and sometimes times out before getting fully open.
They basically stall.
I assume it's nt timing out,but can't physically check it by myself.
Normal opening is fine.
I had an open dm1 resister,replaced and put all the bands back in the same place.
Did I mention it's a 7300 door operator?
Been through do,dol,dct,ro and nt relays.
These are all slimline relays,and I know all about the ins and outs of them,believe me.

My prints don't have a nt relay,but they do show a dr relay,which I don't have.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatedone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thats alright,I filled in the blanks,omitted what wasn't there and so on.

Thanks!!!!!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top