Elevator Forum

schindler elevators
 
Notifications
Clear all

schindler elevators

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,942 Views
(@pbear)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5127]
need description of symbols used in schindler elevator wiring diagrams.I have an installation manual from elevator world which has in most brands but schindler is not in it.



   
Quote
(@ozliftly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The symbols used in the sphincter gear is based upon German abbreviations for contactors relays etc, most of the other stuff is ISO standards.
Anything specific you looking for.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Cincy guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry to hi-jack the thread, but I have been looking for a nomenclature list. I have an account that I service where I have prints, but no "monkey sheet"



   
ReplyQuote
(@ozliftly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Again guys, let me know some specifics and i may be able to assist.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatorman-ny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hello , to all ..im looking for schindler tx prints and faults manuals ..can any one help out..please let me [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@skubasteve)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
would that be tx4 or tx5 print-ac or dc?



   
ReplyQuote
(@skubasteve)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
also fault manuals arent to available,usually error code is brought up thru a cadi event log-anything spacific we can help u with???



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top